This course will introduce you to Reach to Teach Safeguarding policy and procedure, so all staff understand their safeguarding roles and responsibilities.
You will be able to:
- Explain what safeguarding is and why it is important for Reach to Teach.
- Describe the key areas of Reach to Teach’s approach to safeguarding.
- Explain how the Code of Conduct helps to create safe, secure and positive working environments.
- Give examples of the types of safeguarding concerns you may encounter and explain how to report them.
- Identify where to go or who to ask for further help and advice about safeguarding.